We are pleased to present this as the most innovative and best wine aerator on the market today.
The DECANTUS™ utilises the Bernoulli (a Swiss scientist) effect where the reduced pressure of a stream of fluid (wine) draws an air flow through diagonal thin tubes inside the DECANTUS™. The “froth” from DECANTUS™ has finer bubbles giving smoother aeration than any other aerator on the market.
IMPROVEMENTS OVER OTHER WINE AERATORS:
- More aeration of wine (extra long capillary tubes).
- Tubes at an angle, so no wine drips from the tubes.
- Bigger opening at the top allows for easier pouring.
- Wine flows down faster because of a vertical planar insert (eliminates whirl pooling).
- Easy to hold. Side handles on the DECANTUS™ Deluxe
- A sturdy upright position on the table with the large rubber base.
- Base itself has a large capacity to hold wine drippings.
- Cleaning brush for cleaning the lower tube included.
- Protective plastic tubing on the top ring prevents scratching of the DECANTUS™.
- Best value in a wine aerator.
- Designed and developed for the sophisticated wine imbiber.
- No defects or fold lines on the surfaces of DECANTUS™.
- Elegant appearance reminiscent of the amphora shape used by the Greeks and Romans to store their wines.
- The Decantus Wine Aerator was specifically designed to aerate wine only. Do not use with whiskey, scotch, rum, brandy or other beverages with high alcohol content.